Wednesday 25 February 2015

The Wonderful World of Amazon

An Introduction
The Internet has made everything more convenient and accessible for those with access to it. From online banking to messaging people across the globe, the world is at your fingertips. A phenomenon that has occurred in recent years is that of online shopping, and at the forefront of this rapid movement is Amazon, one of the leading online shopping destinations. 


Hello, my name is Lucas Lacivita and I will be blogging about the amazing world of Amazon. Some of my blog topics will be discussing how Amazon has changed the way people shop, the different products and services the company offers, any trends associated with Amazon use, and much more. It is my intention to keep my readers informed about the most commonly discussed topics surrounding Amazon, while keeping my blogs easy to understand so even a person who does has never used online shopping will be able to keep up and remain interested. Moreover, I hope that with each blog I write my readers will gain valuable information about the online shopping phenomenon that is Amazon and why it is so successful. 

As a reader of my blogs you can expect an enlightening reading on all of my posts and hopefully you will walk away knowing more than you had previously about the amazing world of Amazon.

Image Citation:
http://cdn-www.amazon.jobs/sites/default/files/styles/500_281/public/description/benefits1-mod.jpg?itok=CkRGdW3G

No comments:

Post a Comment